วันศุกร์ที่ 2 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

A Terrifying Day

       A Terrifying Day

       October, 5, 2011, was a terrifying day for me. It was 12.00 on a Wednesday midnight in my home. I was alone because everyone in my family was slept. Suddenly, I heard something sound, I felt to suspect. A few minutes later, I saw a big shadow outside the window. It was similar to woman but it did not. the shadow was moving and came to me. After that, I ran into the room and locked the door. Finally, the next day, I was sick.

       วันที่ 5 ตุลาคม 2011 เป็นวันที่น่ากลัวสำหรับฉัน  มันเกิดขึ้นเวลา 24.00 น. ในวันพุธที่บ้านของฉัน   ฉันอยู่บ้านคนเดียวเพราะคนในครอบครัวหลับไปหมดแล้ว ทันใดนั้นเอง ฉันได้ยินเสียงบางสิ่งบางอย่าง ฉันรู้สึกสงสัย นาทีต่อมา ฉันก็เห็นเงาขนาดใหญ่ข้างนอกหน้าต่าง มันเหมือนกับผู้หญิงแต่มันไม่ใช่ เงานั้นกำลังเคลื่อนไหวและเข้ามาหาฉัน หลังจากนั้น ฉันวิ่งเข้าห้องและล็อคประตู  สุดท้าย ในวันต่อมา ฉันไม่สบาย.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น